Open Position: Systems Integration Manager
Since 1975, Rapid Aid has been the leading global designer and manufacturer of hot and cold therapy products, constantly innovating as we strive to treat the world’s bumps and bruises. We work closely with major medical companies and retailers on seamless OEM solutions for private label lines, while also delivering our own full range of branded products. We manufacture for companies that specialize in healthcare, first aid, retail and much more. Our head office is in Mississauga, Ontario, and we proudly produce over 400 styles of hot and cold therapy products both in Canada and our wholly owned manufacturing facilities in China and Vietnam. In 2020, Rapid Aid expanded into Cold Chain Packaging Solutions, assisting businesses as they transport their temperature-sensitive products.
We are currently looking for an experienced part time Systems Integration Manager, for implementing new software and training with existing software. This person would typically be involved in diagnosing, upgrading and solving various software and hardware related issues. Experience with new or smaller companies would be a great asset.
- Evaluate current software processes and define system recommendations based on business needs.
- Ability to implement new software.
- Perform server and information backups and recovery.
- Configurate internal software to meet the business needs.
- Anticipating potential problems and testing software.
- Assist in the continued development of integration tools with NAVISION, OFFICE 365 & Project Management.
- Train employees on existing/newly integrated software.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors when needed.
- Work with management to optimize IT systems and implement changes.
Skills, Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- Experience with software integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar.
- Experience using NAVISION, OFFICE 365 & Project management an asset.
- 3 years proven work experience as IT for a small to midsize company.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- The ability to ensure work is completed correctly, thoroughly and within established timeframes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to manage and prioritize several projects at once while setting specific goals & timelines for completion.
- Location: 4120A Sladeview Crescent, Units 1 – 4, Mississauga, Ontario.
- Occasional; 2-3 days per week.