Packaging Testing Services
Ensure your product meets regulatory standards and reaches its destination safely
The TempAid ISTA Certified Testing Center testing facility located in Mississauga, Ontario, has the capacity and expertise to get your package validation testing projects turned around fast, accurately, and on time to meet your deadlines.
The Impact of Temperature-Related Incidents
Damage costs millions of dollars in wasted products as well as lost environmental resources. By avoiding damage during transport, the optimum protection saves significantly more energy than the energy used for the packaging’s entire life.
Preventing loss, does not start or end with the carrier
Variables to be Tested
- Packaging, including size, weight, R-values, product volume, and the type and nature of materials used to maintain temperatures
- Evaluating both primary and secondary packaging, as well as dimensional weight (Dim Weight) to determine how packaging affects the cost
- Shipping speed, lane environmental data, and modes of transportation
- Pack out requirements
- Type of consignee
Types of Testing Available
Our packaging testing team specializes in cold chain packaging and distribution testing including:
- Distribution simulation (ASTM D4169, ISTA Series 1-7)
- Environmental conditioning (ISTA 2A & 3A, ASTM D4332)
- Shelf life testing (ASTM F1980)
We support you to create, test, and analyze your cold chain packaging to assure it adheres to industry regulations and arrives safely to its end destination.