Packaging Testing Services
Ensure your product meets regulatory standards and reaches its destination safely
The TempAid ISTA Certified Testing Center testing facility located in Mississauga, Ontario, has the capacity and expertise to get your package validation testing projects turned around fast, accurately, and on time to meet your deadlines.
The Impact of Temperature-Related Incidents
Damage costs millions of dollars in wasted products as well as lost environmental resources. By avoiding damage during transport, the optimum protection saves significantly more energy than the energy used for the packaging’s entire life.
Preventing loss, does not start or end with the carrier
TempAid provides several packaging testing services designed to ensure proper handling and storage of temperature sensitive products. Testing may include thermal packaging qualification or performance qualification testing to assure a specific process will meet its predetermined acceptance criteria.
When you need to get a package validation testing project done quickly to meet a tight deadline, you want to know your testing laboratory has the capacity to turn things around accurately and on-time.
If you are questioning higher-than-anticipated rates of failure in transit or if the dimensional weight can be reduced, a laboratory testing solution may provide the answers you seek. Our lab offers a full suite of package testing for the pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer goods industries.
Variables to be Tested
- Packaging, including size, weight, R-values, product volume, and the type and nature of materials used to maintain temperatures
- Evaluating both primary and secondary packaging, as well as dimensional weight (Dim Weight) to determine how packaging affects the cost
- Shipping speed, lane environmental data, and modes of transportation
- Pack out requirements
- Type of consignee
Types of Testing Available
Our packaging testing team specializes in cold chain packaging and distribution testing including:
- Ambient Temperature Profile Analysis
- Cold Chain Best Practice GAP Analysis
- Shipping Lane Mapping
- Thermal Modeling
- Package Validation Testing
- R Value Testing
- Documentation Support for Validation and SOPs
We support you to create, test, and analyze your cold chain packaging to assure it adheres to industry regulations and arrives safely to its end destination.