Open Position: Shipper/Receiver Clerk
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provides superior customer service and demonstrates a professional and positive attitude toward internal and external contacts at all times.
- Provides assistance in the warehouse and plant as required.
- Unloads freight and verifies quantities match the packing slip information.
- Tags raw materials and chemicals, and ensures they are stored with locations accurately recorded.
- Picks, packs, counts, and loads finished goods and records quantities on the pack slip.
- Ensures loading and unloading are performed safely, efficiently and accurately.
- Follows safety procedures carefully, including the operation of the forklift and other equipment.
- Cleans the work area and maintains an orderly dock.
- Performs pre-shift inspections for all lift trucks daily, charging and maintaining the batteries.
- Assists with counting inventory when required.
- Updates and maintains Inventory levels in NAV
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ability to accurately understand verbal and written instructions and respond accordingly
- Strong communication skills
- A current Counter Balance & Raymond Reach forklift license
- The ability to safely operate a forklift
- A positive team player and contributor
- Excellent customer service focus
- The ability to ensure work is completed correctly, thoroughly and within established timeframes
- The ability to work and cooperate with others to accomplish department or corporate goals and objectives
- The ability to lift and load/unload freight
- Strong organizational skills
- Full Time
- 8 hours
- Day/Night Shift
- Monday to Friday and occasional weekends
- Possible Overtime