Open Position: Sales Support Administrator
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence.
- Filing important documents, such as reports, meeting notes, emails, and letters.
- Keeping the sales calendar up-to-date, including adding events, rescheduling appointments and providing daily briefings.
- Acting as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, colleagues, clients, and customers.
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs of the sales manger.
- Planning and organizing events that take place externally, such as client visits, sales meetings, and presentations.
- Keeping important information and documents organized physically, and electronically.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing sales inquiries.
- Packaging processing and shipping sales samples
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of directly-related experience with post-secondary education in sales, administration or a related field.
- We are seeking someone with above average technical skills.
- Experience managing multiple calendars and booking meetings is required.
- Experience conducting research and creating reports and presentations using Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for success in this position.
- Full Time
- 8 hours
- Day/Night Shift
- Monday to Friday and occasional weekends