Open Position: Sales Representative
Temp Aid, a new division of Rapid Aid Corp., is a designer and manufacturer of Cold Chain Packaging Products and Solutions. We have an exciting opportunity available to join our Sales team to learn and help grow our Cold Chain business.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. This position typically sells to quality control and logistics managers in Pharmaceutical and Food distribution companies.
- Manages current customers, communicating on a regular basis regarding their requirements and potential new products.
- Establishes a professional working relationship with our customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Develops new accounts to grow the business
- Use HubSpot CRM to organize sales cycles, build customer relationships, and analyze sales history and sales performance to plan.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Business Admin, Sales or Marketing
- Proficiency in using web bases CRM tools for managing sales activity
- 3-5 years’ sales experience (tele/inside/outside)
- Passionate, determined and professional
- Well organized with superior time management skills; extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; superior listening skills.
- Consumer goods experience considered an asset
- Remote work
- Must hold a valid driver’s license for visiting customers (when applicable)