To help contain the spread of COVID-19, TempAid and parent company Rapid Aid, are taking steps to protect our employees and customers, while maintaining our high product quality standards and keeping delivery commitments to our partners.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority.
Our worldwide manufacturing facilities remain in operation, and delivery to customers continues through our regular transportation partners. We have also taken the following additional health and safety precautions:
- We are operating our manufacturing plant(s) with reduced staff to ensure we maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Shipping and Receiving practices have been modified to support with social distancing as well.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of common surfaces, high-touch areas, and bathrooms.
- Face masks are available for all plant facility employees.
- Plant employees have been instructed on proper hand washing methods, washing often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes are readily available within the plant facility.
We continue to monitor the latest developments surrounding COVID-19 and are following the guidance from the Government of Canada, World Health Organization (WHO) and local and national authorities.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: