Water and Gel-based Qualified Cold Chain Packaging
For refrigerated shipments
2 to 8 C 2 to 15 C
ISTA 7D & 7E
Up to 72 hours
Cooler, refrigerants, pack out instructions/diagrams and test results
The TempAid pre-qualified refrigerated solutions are designed for applications where the packaging materials may or may not be returned to the shipper or reused. Tested to maintain refrigerated temperatures for up to 72 hours and to a wide range of refrigerated temperatures. The system balances cost with reliability to provide the best temperature-controlled packaging system on the market today:
- Available in Earthwise biodegradable EPS and gel packs or with durable gel for reusable applications and recyclable water blankets
- Designed to prevent errors caused by incorrect pack-out configurations.
- Supports stringent testing guidelines surpassing both Canadian and US regulations for temperature consistency and duration
- Tested against both the ISTA 7D & 7E Summer & Winter profiles
- Also, available in EarthWise biodegradable configurations, ARCEL durable configurations, and standard configurations.
Refrigerated Product Range
Models may vary based on the temperature and duration required and the size of the payload box. Additional sizes are available and can be prequalified upon request.
|Available Payload Volume (L)||Payload Dimensions (in)||Outer Dimensions (in)||Tear Weight (lb)|
|2.2||9.13 x 6.13 x 2.38||13.75 x 12 x 12||6.40|
|4.6||10.88 x 7.38 x 3.5||15.5 x 12 x 12.5||9.52|
|10.6||12.63 x 8.94 x 5.75||18.75 x 14 x 15.75||14.56|
|31.6||15.25 x 10.75 x 10.75||22.75 x 17.5 x 20.75||23.08|
|48.9||20.63 x 13.63 x 10.63||26.63 x 20.75 x 20.5||31.16|
* The resin used in the coolers biodegrades 92% over four years. They were tested using sample items under conditions simulating both wet and biologically-active landfills using the ASTM D5511 test. The extent of degradation and stated rate does not mean the product will continue to decompose. The data stated above has been provided in good faith and believed to be reliable, it does not constitute a part of our terms and conditions of sale unless specifically incorporated in our Order Acknowledgment.