Qualified, Long-Duration Cubes
For frozen shipments
-25 C to -15 C
7D & 7E
Up to 96 hours
Cooler, refrigerants, protective tub, VIPs, pack out instructions/diagrams and test results
Valuable pharmaceuticals and other medical materials where excursions are unacceptable
Features of the Solution
Designed like no other temperature-controlled packaging solution on the market today, the SteadyPac Long-Duration Cube was created to surpass expectations for temperature control and simplify assembly. The prequalified solution is ideal for returnable shipping requirements where reuse and a better total cost of ownership are required.
The solution features several innovative design features, such as:
- Exclusive interlocking, color-coded Phase Change Materials (PCMs) to ease assembly and reduce errors.
- A rigid, moisture resistant, fitted tub to protect the payload and VIPs as well as obtain a secure fit.
- An outer container with security features.
- Tested to ISTA 7D and 7E standards for up to 96 hours of precise temperature consistency in the -25 to -15C range.
Phase Change Material Design
These new types of PCMs are uniquely designed and configured to not only hold stable temperatures but ease selection and assembly:
- Comprised of six identical plates that can be oriented in any direction for versatile use.
- The rigid, translucent plastic enables color coded liquids to match the required PCM temperatures, preventing improper usage.
- Translucency facilitates a visual inspection to confirm the PCM is filled as specified and is in the correct state.
- Each plate undergoes a specialized treatment process to enhance rigidity and leak resistance.
- Helpful side notches allow for easy disassembly.
Qualified to the ISTA Thermal Testing Standard
As an ISTA Standard 20 Certified Thermal Laboratory, TempAid assures the packaging system establishes and documents a written protocol following DQ, OQ, and PQ processes as per stated standards and are adaptable for specific user requirement specifications.
The testing process integrates detailed profiles of climatic conditions based on ISTA lane mapping data and can be applied to the locations in which products are shipped and stored.
Qualified Product Range
This product has been tested against both the ISTA 7D & 7E Summer & Winter profiles for up to 96 hours. Additional and custom payload volumes, as well as customized temperature settings, are available upon request. Full testing processes, SOPs, and accompanying documentation are available upon request.
|Inner Payload Volume (l)||Payload Box Inner Dimensions (in)||Outer Dimensions (in)||Tere Weight (lbs)|
|3||5 x 5 x 5||9.5 x 9.5 x 9.5||9.3|
|10||8.25 x 8.25 x 8.25||13 x 13 x 13||22|
|16||10 x 10 x 10||14.5 x 14.5 x 14.5||29|
|28||12 x 12 x 12||16.5 x 16.5 x 16.5||43|
|47||14 x 14 x 14||18.5 x 18.5 x 18.5||Ask|
|96||16 x 16 x 16||22 x 22 x 22||Ask|