Qualified Control Room Temperature Packaging
For CRT shipments
7D & 7E
Up to 72 hours
Cooler, refrigerants, pack out instructions/diagrams and test results
TempAid pre-qualified control-room temperature packaging solutions are designed to maintain temperatures for up to 72 hours. Tested in the TempAid ISTA Certified Thermal Testing Lab to a wide range of temperatures and durations, the system is designed for any application requiring products be shipped in a controlled room temperature (CRT).
- Over 25 sizes options available in either EarthWise Biodegradable EPS or Durable EPS with Arcel configurations.
- Qualified solution includes PCM mats, coolers, qualification data and pack out details.
- Designed to prevent errors caused by incorrect pack-out configurations.
- Supports stringent testing guidelines surpassing both Canadian and US regulations for temperature consistency and duration.
- Several sizes and customizable options are available.
CRT Product Range
Models may vary based on the temperature and duration required and the size of the payload box. Additional sizes are available and can be prequalified upon request.
|Available Payload Volume (L)||Payload Dimensions (in)||Outer Dimensions (in)||Tear Weight (lb)|
|2.86||9.13 x 6.13 x 3.13||13.75 x 12 x 12||4.82|
|5.91||10.88 x 7.38 x 4.5||15.5 x 12 x 12.5||5.14|
|14.94||12.78 x 8 x 8.94||18.75 x 14 x 15.75||8.02|
|29.91||14.88 x 9.63 x 12.75||22.75 x 17.5 x 20.75||14.46|
|66.04||21.13 x 13.88 x 13.75||26.63 x 20.75 x 20.5||16.88|
*The resin used in the EarthWise EPS coolers biodegrade 92% over four years. They were tested using sample items under conditions simulating both wet and biologically-active landfills using the ASTM D5511 test. The extent of degradation and stated rate do not mean the product will continue to decompose. The data stated above has been provided in good faith and is believed to be reliable it does not constitute a part of our terms and conditions of sale unless incorporated explicitly in our Order Acknowledgment.
Safety data sheets, anaerobic bio-degradation testing details, and other documentation are available upon request.