Reusable, Qualified Cold Chain Packaging
For refrigerated shipments
2 to 8 C 2 to 15 C
ISTA 7D & 7E
Up to 144 hours
Cooler, refrigerants, pack out instructions/diagrams and test results
The TempAid pre-qualified refrigerated solutions are designed to maintain refrigerated temperatures for up to 144 hours. Tested to a wide range of refrigerated temperatures, the system balances cost with reliability to provide the best temperature-controlled packaging system on the market today:
- Built for return and reuse programs to be used hundreds of times
- Designed to prevent errors caused by incorrect pack-out configurations
- Supports stringent testing guidelines surpassing both Canadian and US regulations for temperature consistency and duration
- Tested against both the ISTA 7D & 7E Summer & Winter profiles
- Available in EarthWise biodegradable configurations, ARCEL durable configurations, and standard configurations
Qualified to the ISTA Thermal Testing Standard
As an ISTA Certified thermal laboratory, TempAid assures the packaging system establishes and documents a written protocol following DQ, OQ, and PQ processes as per stated standards and are adaptable for specific user requirement specifications.
The testing process integrates detailed profiles of climatic conditions based on ISTA lane mapping data and can be applied to the locations in which products are shipped and stored.
Refrigerated Reusable Product Range
This product has been tested against both the ISTA 7D & 7E Summer & Winter profiles. Additional sizes are available and can be prequalified upon request.
|Shipping System Name||Payload Box Inner Dimensions||Inner Payload Volume||Tested Durations|
* The resin used in the coolers biodegrades 92% over four years. They were tested using sample items under conditions simulating both wet and biologically-active landfills using the ASTM D5511 test. The extent of degradation and stated rate does not mean the product will continue to decompose. The data stated above has been provided in good faith and believed to be reliable, it does not constitute a part of our terms and conditions of sale unless specifically incorporated in our Order Acknowledgment.