SpeedyPac Thermal Insulated Mailer with
Integrated PCM Refrigerants
For refrigerated shipments
Pre-qualified parcel mailer provides temperature stability for last-mile pharmaceutical delivery without needing a cooler and separate gel packs
The increasing demand for temperature-controlled packaging necessitates a lower-cost solution that is cost-effective and better for the environment.
The first-of-its-kind thermal insulated shipping mailer integrates PCM refrigerants into its construction, allowing specialty pharma and mail-order drug organizations to send individual doses of medications at a stable refrigerated temperature with an envelope form factor. The patent pending solution removes the need for EPS coolers, a corrugated box, and separate refrigerants by integrating a proprietary phase change material (PCM) into the lining of the mailer:
- Reduces shipping costs and minimizes the space required for shipments
- Reduces pack-out error by simplifying the packing process since there is only one fully cohesive component
- Decreases waste as no cooler or corrugate box is require
- Vacuum sealed and shipped in compressed bundles, which allows companies to stock inventory with ease until ready to use.
Estimated 92% smaller footprint than existing cooler-based solutions.
PCM Refrigerant Built into The Mailer
The thermal insulated mailers contain a Phase Change Material (PCM) selected for the specific temperature it maintains when transitioning between its solid and liquid states.
The mailer incorporates a 5°C PCM which will maintain the product to between 2°C and 8°C.
Durable Construction with 3 Layers of Protection
The patent-pending, layered construction consists of three protective materials:
- Specialized PCM mats engineered to be flexible, even in their solid state, control the temperature of the payload
- Cushioning polyurethane (PU) insulation provides thermal and compression resistance for the product
- A durable, protective layer protects the contents from physical damage during transit
Qualified to the ISTA 7D & 7E Standardd
Each mailer is laboratory tested against the ISTA 7D & 7E profiles using lane data gathered from real-world conditions and tested with several different product payload boxes and instrumented with calibrated RTD temperature monitors.
The goal is to maintain consistency with manufacturer requirements and to support companies to align with URAC and ACHC accreditation as per USP 659.
|Profiles Available||ISTA 7D & 7E|
|Available Sizes|| |
|Qualified Refrigerated Temperatures|| |
2°C – 8°C for
Custom ranges available upon request
|Customizable||Custom branding available|
|Unit Weight||2 pounds|
|Shipping||Shipped in vacuum compressed bundles to enable less storage space. The product footprint is estimated at 1/12 the needed space for storage compared to cooler-based packaging.|
This product is patent pending