Open Position: Mixer
The Mixer is responsible for providing excellent quality service to all Rapid Aid customers and internal departments by safely and efficiently operating the Mixer machines to ensure that quality and quantity are maximized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides superior customer service and demonstrates a professional and positive attitude toward internal and external contacts at all times.
- Works as a team and provides assistance in the plant as required.
- Operates the Mixer maintaining production, quality and safety at all times.
- Maintains cleanliness of the Mixer and work area.
- Maintains records of raw materials and gel quantities, including lot numbers.
- Quality tests gels and maintains records (consistency, colour, viscosity).
- Prepares ultrasound samples for off-site testing.
- Makes samples for QC Inspectors to test.
- Maintains inventory control, record wastage, and completes production records daily.
- Cleans Ultrasound vats according to the cleaning schedule and protocol.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ability to accurately understand verbal and written instructions and respond accordingly.
- The ability to ensure work is completed correctly, thoroughly and within established timeframes.
- The ability to work and cooperate with others to accomplish department or corporate goals and objectives.
- The ability to safely operate machinery.
- The ability to calculate weights and quantities.
- Proficient written skills to maintain accurate records.
- Strong attention to detail.