Open Position: Customer Service Manager
Since 1975, Rapid Aid has been the leading global designer and manufacturer of hot and cold therapy products, constantly innovating as we strive to treat the world’s bumps and bruises. We work closely with major medical companies and retailers on seamless OEM solutions for private label lines, while also delivering our own full range of branded products. We manufacture for companies that specialize in healthcare, first aid, retail and much more. Our head office is in Mississauga, Ontario, and we proudly produce over 400 styles of hot and cold therapy products both in Canada and our wholly owned manufacturing facilities in China and Vietnam. In 2020, Rapid Aid expanded into Cold Chain Packaging Solutions, assisting businesses as they transport their temperature-sensitive products
The Customer Service Manager ensures that customers’ needs are being met through effective communication. The Customer Service Manager receives, reviews and resolves any complaints or issues which affect the satisfaction of our customers.
- Customer complaint handling (receive, review and follow up on customer issues, concerns, feedback and inquiries).
- Reviews all responses to customer complaints prior to submission to the customer
- Assists order tracking and claims handling with customers
- Approves and arranges emergency site product replacement, issues credits and RGA’s, gathers necessary complaint.
- Works with the Quality team to relay complaint information from the customer and follows up on information for further internal investigation in a timely manner where there is a investigation results.
- Creates Customer Service Protocols/SOP and implements new procedures.
- Updates and sends out monthly Quality KPI Report
- Assists with order entry, communicates with shipping and production in order to ensure orders are on time and any delays are communicated with the customer.
- Works with the Operations team to ensure that customer requirements will be fulfilled in required time frame
- Provides support to the Sales Team where needed.
Skills, Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years proven work experience in Customer Service Management
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- The ability to: ensure work is completed correctly, thoroughly and within established timeframes, to accurately understand verbal and written communication and respond with the most effective and accurate course of action, the ability to work and cooperate with all departments to accomplish group, and corporate goals and objectives and the ability to manage several projects at once while setting specific goals & timelines for completion
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Office
- Proficient computer and data tracking skills, previous knowledge of Customer Management systems an asset
- Knowledge of transport and manufacturing industries
- Location: 4120A Sladeview Crescent, Units 1 – 4, Mississauga, Ontario