Validated, Cost-Effective Temperature-Controlled Packaging Solutions From TempAid
If a pharmaceutical company is to ensure its product meets all requirements and guidelines, it must maintain close temperature control using Temperature-Controlled Packaging Solutions. This means not only monitoring the ambient air but also ensuring there’s no fluctuation in temperatures along the cold chain which could affect how long it takes for chemicals like vaccines or pills to be effective against infection when stored incorrectly.
To remain competitive in this rapidly changing field, companies must ensure they have the best technology available to them in terms of storage and packaging solutions for their products as well as stringent standards on temperature control so that medicines remain safe until delivered out onto patients’ shelves at pharmacy counters or hospitals around world!
ISTA-certified Thermal Lab
TempAid is an ISTA-certified thermal laboratory and packaging manufacturer staffed by experts in maintaining a consistent temperature for shipping or storage.
Our innovative and powerful cold-chain shipping solutions include but are not limited to:
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you can carry your payload to its destination safely over long distances.
Contact us today for a quote.
Laboratory-Engineered For Optimal Performance
Our 30+ years of experience in cold chain packaging enable us to:
- Provide robust solutions that prevent potentially expensive pack out errors
- Hold ourselves to stringent testing standards that surpass the cold chain regulatory requirements in the U.S. & Canada
- Provide recyclable, compostable, and reusable packaging options that help the environment
- Design packaging solutions for companies with unique or difficult shipping requirements
TempAid Cold Chain Solutions
40 Years Experience
TempAid™, a division of Rapid Aid Corp., manufactures a complete line of cold chain solutions designed for optimal temperature stability in the food, pharmaceutical, and laboratory sectors. As part of the Rapid Aid brand, the company has been delivering solutions to the market since 1975. The company has the capacity and manufacturing capability to deliver hundreds of millions of units per year.
Expert Cold Chain Packaging Services
In addition to our innovative cold packaging product lines, we also offer a range of cold chain services that can help you significantly cut down on packaging costs and avoid losses. TempAid Labs has an in-house team of technicians and engineers who design rigorous test programs to ensure the safety of our customers’ products.
- Package Testing Services: Our ISTA-certified thermal testing lab can provide expert testing services to ensure that your products meet or exceed regulatory and manufacturer requirements.
- Packaging Design Services: Do you have unique or difficult packaging needs that you haven’t been able to find effective packaging for? Let us design a solution for you. We offer solutions such as alternatives for package design or packing materials so that your product will not fail during shipping!
- Lane Mapping: Maintaining the proper temperature range for your products throughout shipping is critical to their success. That’s why we perform temperature mapping services to generate a temperature profile of the shipping lane of your product to assure it maintains the temperature range required. We can generate a detailed profile so you know what level of insulation and refrigerant is needed to keep your products in a safe range.
An investment in testing for the most suitable temperature-controlled packaging solutions can greatly increase the safety of products and provide a competitive advantage. Contact TempAid labs to go to market faster, reduce the risk of product degradation, and increase safety. Our solutions are created to suit the specialized requirements of the pharmaceutical industry and can easily be adapted to suit your choice of product.