Open Position: Sales Manager
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing accounts by building strong and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Achieve and secure growth y hitting sales targets in a timely, organized fashion.
- Monitor customer accounts in order to keep them informed of any potential issues
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and forecasts to the CEO & President when required.
- Act as the liaison between customers, customer service, and operations in order to ensure expectations are being met and special instructions recognized.
- Maintain a close relationship with the Credit department in order to ensure that all accounts are current or issues addressed in a timely fashion.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being aware of new products, innovations and competition status.
- Be aware of any changes that may occur with existing customers and maintaining their business.
- Seek out new leads or business
- Increase our presence and reputation in the Hot & Cold
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Ability to Travel
- Strong experience in Sales, or as a Sales Manager
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to be self-managed and able to perform job requirements with a minimal amount of supervision
- Possess a high level of energy, initiative, and integrity
- Full Time
- 8 hours
- Day/Night Shift
- Monday to Friday and occasional weekends