Open Position: Cold Chain Packaging Sales Manager
The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage the direct and indirect sales of the Temp Aid Cold Chain Packaging Division in Canada and the North East regions of the US. This role is accountable for the complete sales cycle from lead generation, creating quotations, building relationships, and closing opportunities. Additionally, the position requires building and maintaining strong relationships with our international distribution network though e-mail, HubSpot, Zoom Meetings, phone and face-to-face visits with customers.
The position will typically sell to quality control and logistics managers at multi-national corporations in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industries; this includes but not limited to, pharmaceutical manufacturing, logistic providers, laboratories, blood banks, hospitals and specialty pharmacies.
The position requires working closely together with the Temp Aid internal team made up of engineering, marketing, customer service and production to effectively meet our customers’ needs, develop collateral, eliminate roadblocks and drive sales. The successful candidate must be able to work closely with current and potential customers and the internal team at Temp Aid to develop and implement cold chain packaging solutions.
Previous experience with or a working knowledge of CRM systems is desired.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
Use HubSpot CRM to organize sales cycles, build customer relationships, and analyze sales history and sales performance to plan.
- Perform remote and on-site demonstrations and sales presentations to Quality Control and Logistics Managers at Multi-National corporations.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Remote work with travel requirements (when possible)
Must possess 5 Years of experience in sales, preferably in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Possession of a post-secondary degree.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and CRM software.
- Valid driver’s license.