Open Position: Business Development Manager - Cold Chain
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (Pharma/Biotech Sales) – Cold Chain with sharp analytical, creativity, and problem-solving skills to expand and manage the TempAid – Cold Chain packaging division in the pharma/biotech sector. The Business Development Manager’s responsibility will be to capitalize on ample opportunities within pharmaceutical sales, biotechnology, lab, and compliance services to expand the business. Previous experience in sales and success in business growth and development are required for his role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote/sell/secure cold chain packaging and compliance services to existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates cold chain packaging and compliance products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/ pharmaceutical market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Enter all and any sales activity into the CRM
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share, and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares the organization’s cold chain packaging and compliance products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and forecasts to the CEO & President when required.
- Achieve and secure growth by hitting sales targets in a timely, organized fashion.
- Seek out new leads or business in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Increase our presence and reputation in the Cold Chain market
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ sales experience, preferably in pharmaceutical packaging or cold chain
- US resident preferred or ability to travel regularly
- Ability to determine packaging and compliance services solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and close deals
- Ability to develop and implement plans for growth
- Must be results-oriented
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to focus on goals
- Able to multi-task and work remotely
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Competency in using CRM software.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license for visiting customers (when applicable)
- Degree/Diploma in Business Admin, Sales, or Marketing
- Passionate, determined, and professional
- Well organized with superior time management skills; extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; superior listening skills.
- Consumer goods industry experience is considered an asset
- Full Time
Additional Pay and Benefits:
- Commission Structure
All original documents are to be archived by QA & controlled copies are to be submitted to concerned departments.